Dine on a variety of gourmet fare at Origins Restaurant in Pan Pacific Perth. Inspired by the love for creating great cuisine, our chefs turn locally sourced fresh ingredients into works of art. Origins Restaurant is renowned for its signature high tea menu – paired with either sparkling wine or a piccolo of Moët & Chandon Champagne. Also serving a wide selection of imported TWG loose leaf teas and Vittoria coffee, it is the ideal place to relax within a lush dining environment.
- Cured kingfish with avocado, fennel and cucumber relish with lemon and lime vinaigrette
- Smoked duck breast with watermelon, Persian feta, orange and cardamom dressing
- Sautéed scallops and yabbies with lemon and chilli quinoa salad and citrus cream
- Pan seared barramundi with crushed Kipfler potatoes, snow peas, bacon, pancetta crisp and champagne
- Margaret River venison with braised red cabbage, parsnip purée and redcurrant juice
- Pistachio macarons with berry coulis, Ferrero ice cream and pavot crackers