Dogs and cats are welcome at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, where they can enjoy food, water bowls, biodegradable poop bags, blankets and delicious treats. Our Service One Team will also be on-hand to recommend trails and parks for walks and runs. Should you need to enjoy an activity without your four-legged friend, professional pet sitters are available to ensure that everything will be taken care of.
- Food and water bowls
- Pet Card to hang outside the door for notification
- Dog treats
- Biodegradable poop bags
- In-hotel pet sitting, private or small group walks or adventure hikes in the Whistler backcountry with Alpine Dogs can be arranged by contacting our Service One Team.
- For each pet guest, we will donate C$5.00 per night to Whistler Animals Galore (WAG) animal shelter to help enrich the lives of Whistler pets who have not yet found homes.
- Damages to your suite or our property caused by your pet during your stay will be applied to your credit card.
- There is a C$25.00++ fee per pet per night for additional cleaning of your suite, capped at C$100.00++ per pet
- Maximum two pets are allowed per suite
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes
- Pet sitters can be arranged by contacting our Service One Team (pet sitting fees apply)
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants, bars, meeting rooms, the pool deck or Fitness area, with the exception of guide/working dogs
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in suites
- We request that your pet is leashed or in a crate if a hotel associate is entering or present in your suite