As family-friendly getaways go, Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort promises a memorable time for your children with a wide range of leisure and entertainment options available for them to enjoy.
Let your younger ones while the day away at the Kokokan Kids Club (named after the Indonesian word for an indigenous Balinese bird), where they can learn the local language, take up a new hobby like painting or watch movies and play games – depending on the activities that are planned by the professional staff.
Should you need some time to yourself, nanny and baby-sitting services are available with prior notice.
Services and Activities
- Pottery, dancing, painting, games, swimming and basketball all under the care of qualified staff
- Balinese dance lessons, Bahasa language lessons, Balinese dress up classes
- Balinese handicraft lessons such as kite making and flying, mask painting
- Hair braiding, nail art, handmade accessories
- High rope (tree top/flying fox) activities (fees apply)
- Nanny services (fees apply)
- A cinema room and indoor games such as the Wii console available under supervision
- Healthy kids’ meals and snacks
- Our nanny services can be booked up to four hours in advance at IDR 100,000++/hour, while our five-hour package is at IDR 380,000++. Children below the age of four need to be supervised by an adult or nanny
- Kokokan Kids Club Prices: Hourly Package: IDR 75,000++/hour/child Fun Session: IDR 225,000++/child/five hours
- Visitor/non in house guest and for in house guest are free of charge to join the Kokokan Kids Club
- Balinese Dance
- Planting in Rice Fields
- Swimming (with supervision)
- Art and craft
- Hair braiding (Fees Apply)
- Traditional Balinese games