Be enticed with the sweet and creamy texture of the Canadian Fanny Bay Pacific Oyster, found in the nutrient rich waters of Baynes Sound on the eastern side of Vancouver Island, or savour the taste of the ocean with the French Normandie oyster. The less common Irish Premium Oyster provides a fresh flavour palate with a luscious texture whilst the Australia Smoky Bay Oyster, contrasts nicely with its renowned throughout the world for its hearty “sweet ocean” taste.
Augment your dining experience too with the popular cold seafood on ice including Boston lobster, Alaskan King Crab and Queen Roe Scallops, freshly sliced air-flown sashimi, in addition to a ‘live’ carving station where Roast Australian Wagyu takes centre-stage.
Complementing the buffet is the signature Plates of Pleasure menu featuring petite sized portions in unlimited servings of our signature items, including Executive Chef Andy Oh’s award-winning Peddlers’ Famous Char Kway Teow, Escolar Cod with Miso Glaze and Pea Sprouts as well as Homemade Tofu with Organic Spinach and Truffle Sauce, all prepared à la minute.
Terms and conditions
- All prices quoted are subject to GST and service charge
- The Oyster Occasions promotion is available daily Dinner Buffet and Sunday Brunch from 1 June to 31 July 2015
- Reservations are recommended
- Promotions highlighted are not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and/or discounts, unless otherwise stated.
- The hotel reserves the right to amend promotional details without prior notice