For the safety and convenience of all residents, please observe the following conditions:
- The suites should be used only as a private residence. No visitors are allowed in the suites except with prior notice to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road (“PPSSBR”) and subject to such terms and conditions as PPSSBR may reasonably impose.
- Housekeeping staff shall not provide additional services to residents beyond their normal duties, except with the consent of PPSSBR.
- Locks on the doors of the suites should not be changed or tampered with.
- No external television aerial or similar device should be erected without the prior written consent of PPSSBR. Steps will be taken to remove any such device which is not legally permitted or accounted for.
- No pictures, advertisements or notices should be posted on the walls of the suites or in any part of the common areas of the building. Nails and screws should not be used on the walls of the suites.
- Children must not be allowed to play in stairways, corridors, lifts and other unauthorised areas. Children must be accompanied by adults when using the swimming pool.
- No air-conditioning unit or other electrical system or appliance shall be installed in the suites without the prior written consent of PPSSBR.
- The main entrance door of the suites should be securely locked whenever possible and in particular when the suites are left unoccupied.
- All lights and electrical appliances should be switched off when not in use and in particular when the suites are left unoccupied.
- No illegal or inconsiderate parking is allowed in the common areas, roads and car-parks of the building.
- Please do not hang clothes, towels or other articles outside the suites.
- Rubbish should be properly disposed off in refuse bins or chutes. Please inform housekeeping if you need to dispose bulky items. Please do not throw rubbish into sinks or toilets or in common parts of the building.
- No animals are allowed in the suites or common areas of the building.
- Please do not create excessive noise so as to cause nuisance to other residents.
- Please do not waste water or electricity. Excessive use of water or electricity will be charged to the resident.
- All residents and visitors are subject to security checks as required by staff of PPSSBR.
- All residents and visitors should be decently clothed when using the common areas of the building.
- PPSSBR should be notified of any damage or defect within the suites or common areas of the building.
- PPSSBR should be notified of any unauthorised persons loitering in the common areas of the building.
- Accommodation for children six years and below is complimentary.
- Additional occupants above six years old will be charged at SGD80 per person per night, subject to prevailing government taxes.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.