Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and operates five hotels including Pan Pacific Perth who won the 2018 Winner/Finalist of the 2018 Hotel of the Year Awards.
The 5-star Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for motivated, personable and outgoing Porters on casual and full time basis to join our dynamic Front Office team.
Reporting to the Chief Concierge, this key role is one of the first touch points for guests, providing a warm welcome upon arrival to the hotel, a can do attitude and efficient customer service.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Current manual drivers licence (essential)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing and welcoming personality
- Previous experience in this position ( desired)
- Great written and spoken English is essential to be able to communicate with guests
- Immaculate personal presentation, suited to a 5-star hotel environment
- Flexibility with working hours including nights, mornings and afternoons
- Good knowledge of the local area (Perth, WA) and the Hotel to assist guests with queries, respond to requests for assistance and provide directions
- Valet parking of guest vehicles
- Seamless and efficient delivery, storage and retrieval of all guest luggage
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
How to Apply
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then click apply now!