A first in Europe for Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Pan Pacific London’s unparalleled luxury address showcases gracious and warm hospitality for the discerning traveller.
The 237-room hotel is located in One Bishopsgate Plaza, London’s new landmark tower just across from Liverpool Street Station.
A spirited Asian touch combined with an ethos of trust, integrity of design and a creative proposition, guests can disconnect, discover and seek balance in the heart of the City.
As Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services, at the most competitive prices, to enable the best economies of scale across the hotel.
You will achieve this by overseeing the hotels supply chain management, procurement processes and vendor management.
Through effective negotiation, networking and collaboration you will support the organisation to realise greater cost management savings and efficiencies taking into consideration sustainability, risk management and ethical issues.
You will work closely the Hotel Executive and Corporate Team, to ensure and enforce brand consistency, accuracy, and standardization.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Proven senior management experience in a purchasing role, preferably in a hospitality environment.
• Strong administrative and organization skills
• Knowledge of import and custom regulations.
• Skills in the use of procurement systems and Microsoft office application.
• Familiar with the local hotels’ purchasing community and practices.
• Exposure to tendering process of projects
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then we'd love to hear from you.
Regrettably only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.