A first in Europe for Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Pan Pacific London’s unparalleled luxury address showcases gracious and warm hospitality for the discerning traveller.
The 237-room hotel is located in One Bishopsgate Plaza, London’s new landmark tower just across from Liverpool Street Station.
A spirited Asian touch combined with an ethos of trust, integrity of design and a creative proposition, guests can disconnect, discover and seek balance in the heart of the City.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating and growing inbound London business from the Asian markets. This includes overseas travel, attending international trade shows, conducting customer sales calls, presentations, preparing and executing action plans, negotiating rates/contracts to increase and maintain a solid customer base.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Proven hotel sales experience in a Asian market, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
• Strong sales, administrative and organization skills
• Possess a gracious, friendly and fun demeanour
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Flexibility in working time, and overseas travel as required
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.