Who we are:
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is one of Australasia’s most established hotel and property companies with an outstanding portfolio of investment and development properties. Headquartered in Singapore, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and/or manages more than 50 hotels, resorts, and serviced suites in 31 cities across Asia, Australia, North America, and Europe. Voted “Best Regional Hotel Chain” by readers in Asia from 2017 to 2020, Pan Pacific Hotels Group comprises three brands: Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION, and PARKROYAL.
Pan Pacific Perth is the embodiment of gracious, dependable hospitality. Characterised by the warm smiles, unassuming postures, and thoughtful processes, we wear sincerity, as our badge of promise as each guest who comes through our doors knows they will be well taken care of.
Awards for Excellence at the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) WA Awards 2021/2020:
· Contemporary Cuisine Award List Award - UMA
· WA’s Best Hotel Management Team
· Service to Australia
· Hotel Chef of the Year – Gianni Moretto
· Highly Commended Food & Beverage – Mina Sharifna
· Training Initiative Award
Restaurant and Catering Association (WA) Awards 2021:
· Restauranteur of the Year – Alejandro Saravia
· Specialty Restaurant – Ten Acre Block
· Restaurant of the Year – Ten Acre Block
Opportunities for all:
At Pan Pacific Perth, we hire for attitude and train for skill. Trust is at the core of our family values based on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, results, respect, and creativity. We are an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Leading EDGE Employer Award - In both 2019 and 2020 we have been acknowledged for our significant contribution as an inspiring business in helping to build an inclusive and accepting society through the power of employment.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Porter to join our Front Office department at Pan Pacific Perth. Reporting to the Chief Concierge, this role is one of the key first touchpoints for our guests, providing a warm welcome upon arrival at the hotel.
As the Pan Pac Porter, you will be one of the guests' go-to persons and you will be joining a like-minded team who will always support you to build up your career not just a job!
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a fun, friendly, team player who is passionate about delivering exemplary service as a first point of contact for our guests.
· Organised, proactive and enjoys working as part of a team
· Flexibility to work over a 7 day roster including weekends and nights and public holidays
· Current driver’s license
· Exceptional customer service skills with a passion for guest service
· Immaculate personal presentation suited a 5-star hotel environment
· AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
· Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist with luggage. Inform guests of all safety features and promote Hotel outlets.
· Interact with guests, furnishing information as required.
· Greet the guest using guest’s name at least three times during a conversation.
· Valet park and retrieve guest cars – adhering to department policy and procedure.
· Pick up and deliver laundry to guest rooms according to specified time.
· Answer phones in three rings, using phone etiquette.
· Correctly process mail, messages, faxes and packages.
Benefits of working with us:
· Enjoy up to 50% staff discount at all Pan Pacific Perth signature restaurants and bars
· Subsidised on-site city parking
· Free staff lunch/dinner meal
· Laundered uniforms
· Employee discounts at all Pan Pacific and PARKROYAL hotels
· Supported certificate and diploma courses through PPHG University
· You will be part of an Award-Winning team
How to Apply
At this time, we are only accepting applications from Australian and New Zealand Citizens as this is a Full Time, ongoing opportunity.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of, please apply now!
Feel free to give us a call to have a chat and find out more about what we offer! We look forward to receiving your application and chatting with you soon!
We will endeavour to contact all applicants.