Based on the philosophy of providing personalised care from genuinely caring, Pan Pacific Singapore strives to be the hotel of choice for guests, associates and stakeholders. Over 300 valued associates form the team that distinguish the hotel and help create memorable experiences for guests. Because we believe that it’s all about the people. Because we genuinely care.
Located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific Singapore is an international 5-star hotel focused on providing personalised care to travelers. 790 contemporary rooms and suites provide beautiful views of the harbour and city while the hotel's six restaurants and a bar offer a variety of quality global cuisine to guests.
Reporting to the Director of F&B, the Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring high quality standards, creativity, brand promise and profitability for all beverage programs within the hotel. The position serves as a team player, educator, coach and mentor to the F&B Outlet & Event Management as well as to the mixologists and line staff.
- Collaborate with the F&B Director in the development and implementation of the business unit’s annual business plan, strategies and key performance objectives to ensure the unit meets its financial targets.
- Be an active participant in the strategic marketing planning and discussion of creative new initiatives within the outlets and hotel.
- Works with F&B Outlet managers to thoughtfully compile the wine, beer, sake, spirits, cocktail and non-alcoholic beverage offerings for all F&B outlets & events in a way that adds quality and value as well as enhancing guest experience while achieving and surpassing financial goals.
- Participates in discussions with the Restaurants, Bars and Events Management team to ensure the timely development and completion of the annual budgets and to regularly monitor performance and assume responsibility for its achievement.
- Actively participates in negotiating & managing beverage contracts & agreements with brands, suppliers & distributors
- Drives revenue by implementing creative & profitable marketing initiatives based on the outlet’s strategy
- Identifies and implements beverage training plans (wine, beer, sake, spirit, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverage) to further develop the team and ensure succession planning is in place.
- At least 3 years or more of experience in managing a hotel or restaurant beverage program
- Has a Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution.
- Has experience working in luxury five-star hotels Michelin Star restaurant or World 50 Best Bars will be an advantage
- Excellent beverage product knowledge including wine, sake, beers, spirit, cocktails & non-alcoholic beverages
- Proven record in designing, implementing & delivering beverage strategies within a large operation
How to Apply
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button below to apply or email your resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!