Restaurant Manager (Hai Tien Lo)
Based on the philosophy of providing personalised care from genuinely caring, Pan Pacific Singapore strives to be the hotel of choice for guests, associates and stakeholders. Over 300 valued associates form the team that distinguish the hotel and help create memorable experiences for guests. Because we believe that it’s all about the people. Because we genuinely care.
Located in Marina Bay, Pan Pacific Singapore is an international 5-star hotel focused on providing personalised care to travelers. 790 contemporary rooms and suites provide beautiful views of the harbour and city while the hotel's six restaurants and a bar offer a variety of quality global cuisine to guests.
This position is responsible and accountable for the day to day floor operation, administration as well as profitability of the unit. It includes executing departmental training for all associates to maintain consistency and ensure improvement in achieving quality service standards and developing the highest standard of quality relating to presentation, supervision as well as control of food and beverage service in the outlet. Leading the yearly promotions in collaboration with F&B Manager / F&B Director.
- Collaborate with the F&B Manager / F&B Director in the development and implementation of the business unit’s annual business plan, strategies and key performance objectives to ensure the unit meets its financial targets.
- Active participation in discussions with the Restaurants, Bars and Events Management team (including the Culinary team) to ensure the timely development and completion of the annual budgets and to regularly monitor performance and assume responsibility for its achievement.
- Drives high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all brand standards, visible operational leadership and hands-on interaction with guests and associates.
- Creates an operational environment of education and empowerment that energizes associates to focus on guest preferences, allowing for the creation of memorable guest experiences.
- Coaches, motivate, educate, train, council, discipline a team to deliver the service and product standards of the team through mentorship and coaching to fuel the growth of the team.
- Develop the team and ensure succession planning is in place.
- A current Assistant Restaurant or Restaurant Manager in a high-end stand alone or 5-star hotel's Chinese/Cantonese restaurant with a seating capacity of 100 to 200
- 5 years or more of experience in managing a Chinese/Cantonese restaurant
- Diploma/Degree in Food & Beverage Management and/or Hospitality from a recognized hospitality/tertiary institution
- Competent in Microsoft Office and knowledge using ResPAK and Micros systems
- Proven record in delivering operating results in high volume beverage operations
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. multi-cultural/racial teams as well as local communities
- Energetic and driven with high level of flexibility
- Extensive network of suppliers and strong guest database
- Frequent communication with Cantonese and Mandarin speaking customers
How to Apply
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button below to apply or email your resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying!