Human Resources Executive
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates are at the heart of everything we do. In Australia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group owns and operates six hotels including PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, conveniently located adjacent Melbourne Airport. Featuring 276 guest accommodation rooms, over 1000 square metres of conferencing space and the Airo Restaurant & Bar, PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is the perfect landing place.
At PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport we celebrate people! We embrace individuality and empower our associates to make their own decisions, bringing out the best in people and at every occasion.
Reporting to the Director of Human Capital & Development, Victoria the Human Capital & Development Executive will provide generalist human resources services across the hotel. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be an exceptional communicator.
The hotel is currently supporting our community by participating in the Hotel Quarantine program. The successful candidate will need to meet additional requirements as set out by COVID19 Quarantine Victoria (on a temporary basis).
You will be responsible for:
- Advertising vacancies, screening applications, making offers of employment and inducting new starters
- Coordination and facilitation of hotel training including orientation and service specific training
- Manage workers compensation claims and the return to work process in a proactive and supportive manner
- Support managers and employees with performance management activities
- Complete HCD administration as required including but not limited to maintaining noticeboards, preparing monthly calendars and processing payroll / contract changes
- Preparing end of month and ad hoc reports as required
- Ensuring hotel policies and procedures are followed
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in a hotel human resources role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for the hospitality industry & an eye for detail
Pan Pacific Hotels Group will provide a competitive package with great benefits that include dry cleaning, duty meals, & hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program and many other great local benefits.
How to Apply
If you're a results focused, friendly, driven individual who is passionate about developing a career with a growing international hotel brand, then apply now.