Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our team are at the heart of everything we do. We provide gracious and dependable hospitality, across our two internationally renowned brands, PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific.
Based at the award winning 5-star Pan Pacific Melbourne (in the heart of South Wharf), we are seeking an experienced & passionate Chief Engineer to join our diverse & unique hotel. Reporting to the General Manager, this is a great opportunity to work within an established team and property to continue your career in a supportive, fun and customer focused environment.
- Manage the overall maintenance of a busy 5 star hotel, including preventative maintenance, cost control & contractor liaison
- Completing CAPEX submissions and overseeing all CAPEX works relating to the maintenance of the hotel
- Management of our maintenance team
- Take the lead in our Occupational Health & Safety programs to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all stakeholders
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in in a 4 – 5 star hotel or similar large facility e.g. Hospital or shopping centre
- A trade qualification is a requirement of this role. Tertiary qualifications in Facilities Management and/or Project Management, highly regarded
- A positive, team orientated personality who loves to set goals and deliver on them!
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including a competitive salary and hotel discounts with our Global Hotel Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
How to Apply
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now!