Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates craft our culture and are the heart of our growing success. At PARKROYAL, we celebrate people! We embrace individuality and empower our associates to make their own decisions, bringing out the best in people and at every occasion. We are thrilled to be opening our newest PARKROYAL Property in Australia, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne in April 2021.
PARKROYAL Monash is looking to appoint a Part Time IT
Officer to join our pre-opening team and help maintain our network
databases, upkeep IT software and hardware and optimise support in day-to-day
IT operations. They will assist in troubleshooting system errors while sustaining
data security and hotel schemes. Please note that a background of technology
and IT systems knowledge is a must.
· Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be
· Assist Hotel departments and associates with software errors and our property management systems
· Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure quality services and strong technology performance
· Up keep security and privacy of IT systems and programs
· Ability to work 3 days a week.
· Have knowledge of OH&S requirements.
Ideally You Will Have:
· Previous experience in Hotel environment, with knowledge of computer science or equivalent
At Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we provide dependable places to live, work and play by integrating warm people, thoughtful processes, intuitive design and integrity in everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including competitive salary, dry cleaning and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program as well as many other excellent local benefits.
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests through PARKROYAL’s signature warmth and approachable service in this landmark destination! Apply now, or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.