Pan Pacific Hotels Group
has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our
associates craft our culture and are the heart of our growing success. At PARKROYAL, we celebrate people! We embrace individuality and
empower our associates to make their own decisions, bringing
out the best in people and at every occasion. We are thrilled to be opening our
newest PARKROYAL Property in Australia, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne in April
PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne are currently looking to appoint a permanent full-time Receiving Officer to ensure the quality and control of goods, products and produce which are essential to our day-to-day operations. You will assist in maintaining stock control, complete purchase orders and have a strong knowledge of IT systems. Please note that heavy lifting and physical work is a key element of this role.
· Receive and store goods in a proper, safe and appropriate place.
· Receive and issue the correct quantity and quality of food and general supplies, as well as beverage and other operating equipment kept in store.
· Notifying the executive chef or their representative immediately if there are any concerns about the quality of food goods received.
· To ensure that all stock is issued on a first-in-first-out basis.
· To assist the purchasing manager with a variety of duties including maintenance of systems, assisting departments with purchasing requirements and end of month requirements such as stock take
· To ensure the cleanliness of the hotel loading bay and storerooms, following up with the purchasing manager if users regularly leave cardboard boxes, bins etc. stored incorrectly.
· Any other duties as directed by the Finance Manager & Purchasing Manager- Victoria
Ideally You Will Have:
· Previous experience in Hotel environment, with knowledge of Food & Beverage stock/goods
· Computer literate and skilled in MS Suite with a focus on Excel & its functions (VLookup, Pivot Tables etc.)
· Excellent communication skills and be able to build and maintain professional relationships.
· A passion for delivering exceptional levels of quality service
At Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we provide dependable places to live, work and play by integrating warm people, thoughtful processes, intuitive design and integrity in everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including competitive salary, dry cleaning and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program as well as many other excellent local benefits.
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests through PARKROYAL’s signature warmth and approachable service in this landmark destination! Apply now or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.