IT Executive (Cluster)
Managed by the Pan Pacific Hotels Group, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore is an iconic hotel landmark with a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept that incorporates energy-saving features throughout the building.
Our sustainable project design and green efforts have earned it numerous accolades including ‘World’s Leading Green City Hotel, 2019’ title at the prestigious World Travel Awards. The 367-room hotel offers uncomplicated, modern and efficient service and a team of hotel associates who find joy in real connections
This role will be responsible for the hotels computer systems to be operationally ready and efficient.
- To ensure the hotel’s computer systems are efficiently run and maintained with the security network not compromised and that the network traffic is efficient.
- To monitor and report on the operational IT problems and carries out tests on software implementations, updates software patches and installs anti-virus and end point protection to protect the systems.
- To source and co-ordinate with IT vendors/suppliers and PPHG corporate office on the hotel’s IT purchases.
- To train end users on the correct usage of IT systems and provide first line user support services before referring to vendor support, if required.
- To assist to resolve user problems, both hardware and software and update all IT tasks.
- To support the SG Cluster and assign to other hotels to support other associates when needed.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the supervisors.
- Recognized Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 1 year of IT support duties including manning the helpdesk line.
- Implemented Hotel High Speed Internet Access system, Property Management system, Point of Sales system, Helpdesk support ticketing system and any hotels related systems.
- Proficient in Windows Operating System, Azure / Active Directory, Cisco switches, Firewall and Office365 Email. VMware knowledge will be an advantage.
- Proactive, and possess multi-tasking capabilities, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A dedicated individual who is able to work independently and in a team and customer orientated as he/she may have to liase with guests.
- Manage and adapt to pressure in a constantly changing environment.