Assistant Director of Sales (Leisure)
Pan Pacific Singapore
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Assistant Director of Sales, Leisure will be responsible for proactively soliciting, managing and contracting Leisure agencies, with the aim to exceed personal and team related revenue and room night goals.
The Assistant Director of Sales, Leisure identify business trends and marketing opportunities that can improve hotel's performance. He/She is responsible for assigned sales target in accordance to cluster segmentation, to work closely with each salesperson to identify opportunities and ways to maximize and exceed personal and team revenue goals.
The incumbent will support and assist in the development of the annual Business Plan, Hotel Budget and Marketing Plan as requested by the Director of Sales.
- Minimum Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a proactive Sales Role in an established luxury hotels with large meeting spaces.
- Proven track records of achieving revenue in 4 to 5-Star hotel under MICE sales.
- Driven, self motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Good influencing skills and the ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of which will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- An excellent team player who is able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Possess high level of integrity and respect for others.
- Sound MS office skills
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selecton criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.