Pan Pacific Vancouver
Reporting to the Director of Banquets, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting, serving and tearing-down of the banquet functions according to the standards of the Pan Pacific Vancouver.
- Individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and be highly self-motivated.
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented and completes all duties in a quick and efficient manner.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Contributes an energetic and positive attitude to the hotel atmosphere
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, with the ability to anticipates guests’ needs
- Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy trays and tables; Involves long periods of walking and standing.
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- “Serving It Right” Certificate required
- Fluent spoken English is mandatory; additional language(s) is considered an asset
- Must have previous experience as a server (minimum 1 year food and
- beverage experience preferred), with sound Food and Beverage knowledge
- Knowledge of function preparation and room set-ups will be considered a strong asset; Second language an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page on the Pan Pacific Vancouver website: www.panpacificvancouver.com/careers
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
The Pan Pacific Vancouver thanks all interested applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.