DIRECTOR OF SALES
Pan Pacific Hanoi
Set against the beautiful Westlake as its backdrop, Pan Pacific Hanoi offers modern guest rooms, extensive meeting spaces, a delightful range of dining options and recreational facilities for both business and leisure travellers.
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and committed Director of Sales, with proven track records as a strong leader, who will develop and implement sales strategies and activities in order to achieve the hotel’s revenue and room night sales targets. He or she will also ensure that relevant marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are monitored and achieved.
If you love dealing with people, bringing new ideas to the enthusiastic and dynamic team, care and passion about your job – we would like to have you in our professional team!
Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The purpose of the role is to meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecast and to direct all efforts to maximize the hotel’s revenue and profit in across all revenue stream specifically rooms, meetings, conferences, food and beverage through establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
(Due to work permit restriction, this position is for a local national only)
- At least 3 years sales management experience preferably in a luxury/upscale market setting;
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills at all levels, socially articulate in a business sense;
- Ability to lead, train and develop the sales team;
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills in English;
- Pro-active with a passion for luxury hospitality;
- Strong administration & organizational skills with outstanding attention to details;
- Ability to take initiative and use new concepts and innovation to drive business and revenue opportunities;
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and under pressure.
How to apply?
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume and letter of interest to our Director of Human Capital & Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.