Personal Assistant (Front Desk Agent)
Personal Assistant (Front Desk Agent) are a member of Front Office Team and are responsible for the overall care, hospitality and service given to our residents throughout their stay.
Personal Assistant will take gentle care of all their guests from arrival until post-departure and acting as an ambassador to the Pan Pacific at all times.
This position will be considered a multi functional position and you will work closely with, and reporting directly to, Front Office Manager to drive the department forwards, efficiently, effectively with customer focused.
The key responsibilities of Personal Assistant (Front Desk Agent) include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that guests receive a positive first and last impression of the property.
- Ensure our guests receive a positive first and efficient check-in and check-out.
- Ensure all guests queries or requests are handled in a polite and efficient manner.
- Responsible for managing a cash float and performing cashier duties. Adhere to all company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
- Handling guests requests, answer question, answer telephone in a friendly and greets guests in a timely manner in accordance with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Standard; interact with other departments in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that assigned duties are completed during the course of a shift.
- To possess a thorough knowledge of Front Office policies & procedures.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with excellent communication and observational skills; contributes and energetic and positive attitude to the property atmosphere.
- Must be extremely well organized and details oriented.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work effectively under pressure and have the ability to handle high volumes of challenging guest-related interactions with professionalism.
- Maintain highest standard of professionalism, ethics grooming and attitude towards, guests and associates; maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
- Previous experience in a guest service position; Front office experience an assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills - including an intermediate level of Microsoft office; proficiency with e-mail, internet and data base applications. Experience using hotel program - Opera is an assets.
- Excellent oral & Written communication and interpersonal skills; spoken English is mandatory and additional Language(if any).
- Able to multi-task, work shift schedule and display grace under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to manage with strong initiative.
- Experience in 4/5* service environment.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how to meet the selection criteria along with a current resume.
Please send a current resume direct to HCD at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open only to those legally permitted to work in The Kingdom of Thailand.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok thanks all interested applicants and we apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.