Guest Relations Officer speaking Korean
Pan Pacific Hanoi
Guest Relations Officer is at the forefront of customer service. He or she is one of the first hotel workers to greet guests as they arrive. The GRO provides hotel guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.
- Play the role of a host by welcoming the guests.
- Make oneself available at the lobby at all times during working hours to offer assistance, service and information to guests
- Be especially attentive to repeat guest and other VIP guests
- Attend to all guest complaints, especially VIP and Club guest and ensure that they are resolved to the guests’ satisfaction. Log down all complaints and problems and refer to superior if you are unable to resolve the guests’ satisfaction.
- Work closely with Housekeeping and ensure that all VIP/Club room is carefully checked
- Assign rooms for incoming VIP/Club guests according to room rates and guests’ requests
- Prepare and check showroom as request
- Inspect all VIP rooms and ensure all amenities and preparation are in order prior arrival.
- Check-in/check-out guests adhere to hotel procedure.
- Handle emails, messages, special requests and provide information and assistance to the guests.
- Ensure the set-up at the Lounge is ready for daily breakfast/afternoon tea/evening cocktails
- Ensure that all public areas are kept neat, tidy and clean at all times.
- Familiarize with all room types, packages, room rates, operating hours, types of F&B outlets, etc that would be required for the performance of the daily job functions.
- Familiarize with hotel’s emergency procedures and policies in order to play an active role in the event of an emergency.
- Works closely with other departments in the hotel to achieve and maintain the highest standards of service to our guests
- Comply with other request from hierarchical supervisor(s) in a timely manner, and other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
- Korean nationality
- Graduated from Tourism schools
- Good communication skill
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume and letter of interest to our Director of Human Capital & Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more career opportunites information, please visit our hotel's career fanpage at: https://www.facebook.com/PPHANCAREERS/