Group Reservations Executive
Pan Pacific Singapore
Associate is to maintain consistency and ensure improvement in achieving quality service standards. Associate is responsible and accountable for the entire operation, administration as well as profitability of the unit.
- Process all group reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail or via passkey
- Verify availability of room type and rate in accordance to Rooming List or Passkey
- Setting up of Passkey reservation link
- Applying payment and cancellation policies accordance to terms and conditions
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure grooming and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven record in delivering operating results in operations focusing on personalised service.
- High level of multi-task skills and a positive team player
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.