Information Technology Manager
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsibilities include managing and organizing all Business Applications, Databases and Messaging System of the property in accordance to the established procedures issued by the Management and the industries best practice processes. Ensure Service delivery met the Operational Level Agreements of the property and maximize customer satisfaction. Develop a continuous process of education for the operational users achieving business goals. Maintain professional relationship with the product vendors to keep up the Service Level Agreement and maximize Service delivery.
Service Level Management
- Responsible for effective IT Service Management while delivering and supporting IT services that are appropriate to the business requirements of the property and at the same time ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and underpinning Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) are met the property and corporate standards.
- Reviews and evaluates continuously the existing Information Technology Systems and searches for areas of improvement in the existing system. Plans and implement all aspects of best practices and industries standards to maximize performance of business objectives and initiatives.
- Administers the total Information Technology Systems of the property and responsible to resolve hardware and software problem, follow up with the IT Team and the respective product Vendor in case of escalating any unsolved issue.
- Provide data analysis and management reporting required to evaluate effectiveness of current systems and identify growth opportunities and incompliance of using property resources according to the policy and procedure.
Application and Database Management
- Responsible for responding to the user’s requests for general help, troubleshooting, installation, upgrade and maintenance of all Business Application and Database systems.
- Responsible for all systems and data backup of Application, Databases and User’s data files including the mail server. Ensure that there is no error in any backup process and the backup is completed successfully. Do periodic testing by restoring from the backup to verify data integrity as part of disaster recovery and making sure that all the backups taken properly.
- Constantly monitor and ensure maximum security of the total Information Technology systems electronically/physically from any internal and/or external sources and establish effective disaster recovery contingency plan in case of system failure.
- Upgrade the Business Applications to the latest version and patches releases by the respective Application Vendor.
- Administers and monitor the user access activity log of Network, Applications Servers and Databases. Review sys logs and Application user log of any activities found incompliance with the property policy and procedure and take action according to the policy.
- Review Antivirus System Console to monitor for Virus Activities and ensure all systems are updated to the latest release of virus definitions.
- Enforce Information Technology policies/procedure of the property with respect to download/install/use of unauthorized Software and miss use of property’s IT resources.
Training and Education
- Develop and Lead a team of Business Application champions from each application user group and schedule contact time on a monthly basis forum to bring business relationship and professionalism among the departments.
- Identify the needs of training and education for the user group and develop a continuous process of improvement by learning from the Business Application champion in coordination with the PIE Department.
- Attend Courses and IT Seminars in order to constantly update his know-how of the systems in use in the property and Information Technology in general.
- Maintain a professional relationship among the IT Team Associates. Involve and identify the need for IT team assistance and work as a team. Replace each others responsibilities when instructed by the Head of IT.
- Maintain professional relationship between the property and the Vendors with regards to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and Service Delivery.
- Monitor all Business Applications and Database Servers including Interface PCs and check logs for errors requiring attention; make sure systems are operating with zero error.
- Is responsible for planning (with the head of IT) the property’s IT future including preparing Business plan and capital budgets.
- Previous working experience in a LAN/WAN environment as Manager IT/ Systems Administrator/ Business Application Analyst Working knowledge of Hospitality PMS including System setup, LAN setup, Project management, System configuration, Installation and Training.
- Possess working knowledge of Hotel management business applications, Microsoft Desktop and Network Operating Systems, Antivirus and E-Mail/Internet systems.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Familiarity with other Office packages is preferable.
- Certification on Microsoft Professional Courses and other IT Certifications are preferable.
- A team player and self-starter
- Interpersonal and human relations abilities
- Able to maintain professional confidentiality
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.