Atrium Lounge Manager
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsibilities include planning, organizing and directing the overall food and beverage operation and administration of the Atrium Lounge.
The Manager is required to develop and maintain the highest standard of quality relating to presentation, supervision and control of food and beverage service in the outlet. The manager is also responsible and accountable for the entire operation and administration and profitability of the outlet.
- A current Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Beverage Manager or Bar manager with experience in high volume bars and large events.
- Beverage Chemist / Extrovert in terms of creativity.
- Pre-opening &/or renovation experience.
- Conceptual design and bar operational conceptual development skills.
- Interest in wider hotel operations, with a strong focus in revenue generation and marketing.
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Multi-Cultural / Racial teams as well as local communities. High energy personality – engaging.
- Good understanding of Bars Marketing highlighting print, online and social media.
- Experience with micros / respak / beverage cost management systems and Food & Beverage technology platforms.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.