MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Pan Pacific Hanoi
Set against the beautiful Westlake as its backdrop, Pan Pacific Hanoi offers modern guest rooms, extensive meeting spaces, a delightful range of dining options and recreational facilities for both business and leisure travellers.
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and committed Marketing & Communication Manager, responsible for achieving the positioning objectives of the hotel, both locally and internationally, through public relations and communications activities.
He or she will support the Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and implementation of the marketing and communication plan, represent and promote the hotel by maintaining constant contact with the local media, the customer base and the head office.
If you love dealing with people, bringing new ideas to the enthusiastic and dynamic team, care and passionate about your job – we would like to have you in our professional team!
Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
- To develop and animate the hotel’s annual marketing communication plan, advertising and PR activities.
- To overlook the implementation and compliance of the brand elements, collaterals, images, logos, etc.
- To recommend and develop synergies with relevant partners such as credit card companies, banks, department stores, airlines etc to support the advertising and promotion campaigns.
- To maintain a database of market information on competitors marketing and communication activities.
- To be constantly aware of the local business, political and social scene and make relevant recommendations to enhance the hotel’s image and reputation.
- To evaluate media solicitations and maintain optimal relationships with all media contacts.
- To support and involve in the organization of ad-hoc events and communication initiatives in the local community.
(Due to work permit restriction, this position is for a local national only)
- Excellent presentation, pleasant and outgoing personality.
- A University degree in marketing, communication or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in managing a marketing and communication team.
- Demonstrates skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communication and public relations activities.
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and Vietnamese is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as some knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume and letter of interest to our Director of Human Capital & Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.