Pan Pacific Singapore
To maintain and improve existing Rooms Revenue Management processes and strive to achieve significant and sustained revenue growth.
- Maintaining all essential revenue related reports for all revenue generating areas of the hotel and completion of revenue statistics reports within deadlines.
- He/She should be well acquainted with rate structure of hotel for all segments, be actively involved in rate alterations in all revenue generating channels per demand in a timely manner with a sense of urgency.
- He/She is must be able to identify any rate loading errors, ensure Best Rate Guarantee compliance at all times
- He/She will need to work closely with Front Office and Sales departments to maximise the room sales and will be required to coach and guide new team members.
- Preferably a diploma/degree Holder with hospitality education
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in reservations at 4 to 5 star Hotel preferred
- Possess full working knowledge of all features of the Opera System
- A team player with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have a courteous disposition
- Fluent in conversation and written English