Director of Revenue Management
Pan Pacific Xiamen
At 29 storeys high, our modern hotel affords stunning views of Xiamen's spectacular coastline. The 354 artistically decorated rooms and fully equipped serviced suites are equipped with thoughtful lighting effects to create a relaxing retreat. Offering well-appointed wellness and meeting facilities and a wide array of superior epicurean options, Pan Pacific Xiamen provides the perfect base for both the discerning business and leisure travellers
Maximize total sales and yield penetration through proper management of inventories and public space and through analytical and technical knowledge of Property Management System, Hotel Reservations System, Sales and Catering Management System. Developing and recommend sales strategies, room mix, catering contribution, and pricing.
- Monitor and review daily inventory and rate control through the use of reports completed in this role - including booking pace, regrets, sales thresholds, market segmentation, market success, variance and build-ups, availability calendar, call performances and adjust future strategies as required.
- Co-ordinate throughout hotel, effective rate and inventory controls, forecasting and market mix management and other hotel operations responsibilities with the effective use of revenue management.
- Review sales booking daily and make changes to sales guidelines for minimum 12 months into future.
- Oversee public space sell and ensure space is being maximised.
- Lead Revenue Management meeting weekly - have PPHG Standard Reports prepared for the meeting.
- Control the booking pace and cut-off date enforcement for groups.
- Determine demand periods for public space, room and catering through analysis of historical data, booking trends and any other additional information.
- Track and analyse regrets for rooms and public space.
- Analyse daily occupancy by meeting space and identify risks and opportunities.
- Review segments in order to establish specific market segment progress versus our goals.
- Prepare booking by sales manager report to determine revenue success by manager.
- Complete competitive information reports for benchmarking against competitive set (fair market share report).
- Prepare displacement analysis to illustrate the value of a piece of business.
- Complete monthly payroll forecast for Rooms Division and Catering.
- Conduct Revenue Management audits regularly in all germane departments.
- A minimum of two years cross-functional experience in hotel sales and rate and inventory control positions.
- A strong experience in hospitality forecasting, pricing, and inventory control.
- Skills in achieving attentiveness during the presentation of highly complicated, educational material.
- A broad-based experience with technology preferred, and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook most applicable
- Display of an intense attention to detail and superlative communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong leadership skills and mature professionalism
- Strong team playing skills
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page on the Pan Pacific Xiamen website: email@example.com