Revenue & Reservation Manager
Revenue & Reservation Manager as a member of the Sales Team you will work closely with, and reporting directly to, the Director of Sales to drive the department forwards, efficiently, effctively and profitably.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Revenue Management, Channel Management and Pricing is implemented and practiced at property by optimizing yield to achieve budgeted RevPAR targets for the Property.
- Develop and monitor sales and pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics, forecasts and demand factors.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rate (OTA, FIT, Tour operator, corporate etc.).
- Independently implement appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in channel manager/ site minder/ vision report and opera in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels.
- Maintain annual oversight of the overall price strategy and structure of the property to ensure that it is in line with the strategic objectives set out in the budgets, including revenue targets and rate parity.
- Conduct regular educational sessions with property's Sales Team to assist them in understanding the hotel's strategy and overall business approach, in order to maximize business.
- Actively drive delivery of branded website through maximizing content of property website and recommend the right mix of Third Party sites for optimal exposure of the property.
- Review and improve Reservation and Revenue related work flows. Development and enculturation of tools for efficiency, organization, evaluation, reporting etc.
- Experience with travel industry reservation systems, hotel property management systems (mandatory) and online travel agencies(OTA).
- Experience in hotel revenue management minimum 5 years and above. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape. This includes third party channels, GDS, central reservation systems, and property management systems.
- Effectively communicate strategies, ideas, results and analytics to all levels of internal associates.
- Business Development DNA.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills for effective data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative with pro-active attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- Experience in 4/5 * service environments.
- Team player and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of associates/departments and clients.
- Positive attitude and self starting with commitment to achieve target.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. Please send a current resume direct to HCD at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is open only to those legally permitted to work in The Kingdom of Thailand.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.