To provide administrative support and follow up to the hotel sales office organisations. Responsibilities include computer literacy in the form of word processing, spreadsheet and other tangible or graphoc materials to support the sales organisation. In addition a requirement for interaction and liasion better customers and the sales associates by correspondence, telephone or directly in person
- Handles all telephone enquiries, fax correspondance and email contacts on behalf of sales associate whether in or away from the office.
- Handles various communication as it relates to group bookings, FIT booking i.e, contracts and proposals.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing system on accounts identified with potential. This system can be automated or manual or a combination of both.
- Assist with familiarisation trips, site inspectations in the hotel.
- Communicate sales related information to internal departments
- Participate in sales meetings and other communications, functions in the hotel
- Conduct telesales activities at the director of the Director of Sales or Director of Sales & Marketing
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Sales & Marketing
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Good working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy meeting people and not afraid to make cold calls
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted bia the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.