Assistant Director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager (MICE)
Pan Pacific Singapore
Reporting to the Director of Sales and/or Director of Sales & Marketing, the Assistant Director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager (MICE) will be responsible for proactively soliciting, managing and contracting MICE related opportunities, with the aim to exceed personal and team related revenue and room night goals.
The Assistant Director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager (MICE) identify business trends and marketing opportunities that can improve hotel's performance. He/She is responsible for assigned sales target in accordance to cluster segmentation, to work closely with each salesperson to identify opportunities and ways to maximize and exceed personal and team revenue goals.
The incumbent will support and assist in the development of the annual Business Plan, Hotel Budget and Marketing Plan as requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Leads the daily activities of MICE sales, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships that lead to the achievement of sales objectives and repeat business.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to up-sell and attract incremental revenues.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Effectively builds and actively develops relationships within the local and international community to strengthen and expand customer base for future sales opportunities.
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously focuses on improving guest satisfaction to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
- Attends weekly Sales Strategy and Sales meetings, as well as providing periodic forecasts and budgets as required.
- Reports weekly to the Director of Sales and/or Director of Sales & Marketing, and performs any other duties to meet business needs.
- Minimum Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a proactive Sales role in established luxury hotels with large meeting spaces.
- Proven track records of achieving revenue in 4 to 5 Star hotel under MICE sales.
- Strong leadership and result driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, confident with a pleasant personality.
- Strong strategic capabilities combined with creative tactical skills.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.