Assistant Director of Sales
Pan Pacific Manila
The Assistant Director – Sales is responsible to assist in leading and supervising the sales team, oversee the day to day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish goals and set targets.
Assistant Director – Sales will assist the Director of Sales and Marketing to increase corporate client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues for the Hotel.
- Generates and maintains major accounts and assigned segments through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment, sight inspections, etc.)
- Handles Top Accounts and establish accounts from new emerging industry.
- Ensures thorough and completes coverage of sales team for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity.
- Monitor all sales objectives, action plans and team’s targets.
- Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities of sales team.
- Reviews direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times.
- Consolidates month end sales report applicable information.
- Involves actively in the preparation of the marketing plan as requested by the Director – Sales and Marketing and the General Manager.
- Actively participate in achieving hotel’s budgets especially rooms’ budget.
- Represent hotel at trade shows as requested by the DOSM.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Attends meeting in behalf of the Director of Sales and Marketing in his / her absence.
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
- Must have at least three years of managerial function within a hotel environment in sales department.
- Background in Corporate Room Sales; Events.
- Graduate or post graduate degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management/Business/Marketing is preferred.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Career page.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest however only those shortlisted will be contacted.