Assistant Front Office Manager
Pan Pacific Perth
Expand your career with Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Our global footprint encompasses over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites with two internationally acclaimed brands PARKROYAL Hotels and Resorts and Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts.
Due to an internal promotion the 5 Star Pan Pacific Perth is currently seeking an experienced departmental leader to join our large Front Office Team, in the role of Assistant Front Office Manager. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, this diverse and key role will drive operational change, support the Front Office Manager and Front Office team, whilst providing a 5 star customer service to our guests.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in overseeing the Front Office Operations and to maintain high 5 star service and grooming standards
- Ensure all daily processes and procedures are completed accurately
- Handling of Guest Requests and Complaints, ensuring complete resolution and follow through
- Increasing and Monitoring service standards at the Front Desk with the delivery of skills training to Guest Service Agents.
- Assisting the Front Office Manager with setting and reaching departmental objectives, managing rostering, expenses, budgets and implementing new policies and procedures
- Assisting the Front Office Manager with associate performance reviews and recruitment
- 3 years minimum experience as a Duty Manager/Assistant Manager Role within a 4/5 star hotel
- 5 Star Customer Service skills and a vast knowledge of service standards
- Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training
- Proficient and confident in using Opera within a management capacity
- Payroll and budgeting experience within a Front Office Department
- A proven track record of fostering team work and support for co-workers
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours including evenings and weekends
- Experience as a Front Office Manager within a smaller property would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to Careers.email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.