Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
Responsibilities include supervising the overall cleanliness of the hotel and surroundings. Ensure that high standards are maintained in the most cost effective and productive manner. Proper monitoring of cleaning supplies as well as the quality and quantity of Housekeeping supplies.
- Supervising cleaning program. The scope would include Guest Rooms & Corridors, Public Areas, F&B Outlets, Meeting Rooms, Exterior & Landscaping and Health & Fitness club.
- Ensure all rooms inspected meets the Hotel’s guideline and standard
- Ensure proper par level stocks for all guest supplies as well as cleaning supplies
- Ensure the protection and maintenance for all equipment used in Housekeeping Department
- Assist in overseeing all plants and floral arrangements on guest floors and public areas
- Ensure continual comprehensive preventive maintenance programme for all guest rooms
- Ensuring the completion of all work orders that are requested
- Knowledgeable of the cleaning procedures and various cleaning methods
- Responsible for department's duty roster and room incentive
- To assist in providing training for the Housekeeping Team
- Carry out all Housekeeping duties assigned as and when required by the Hotel Operation
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possesses leadership skill and able to make a sound independent decision.
- Possesses good sense and knowledge of housekeeping of guestrooms.
- Able to relate to guests and associates
- Willing to work shift hours, public holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submistted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.