Assistant Director of Event Services
Pan Pacific Singapore
The incumbent is integral in developing associates through collaborating with both the Restaurants, Bars & Events team and Sales team in ensuring processes are adhered to, providing detailed overview of the planning and execution of all related events and delivering memorable experiences to the guests which will drive financial excellence.
The incumbent is empowered to make sound and professional decisions and takes ownership of the business in terms of monetary and guest satisfaction.
He/She will work closely primarily with other leaders within the Sales team, Restaurants, Bars & Events team, Catering Sales team, Finance and Front Office.
- Chairing of Group Resume briefing/meeting.
- Handles month end PM closing.
- Handles matters related to (not limited to) Leisure Groups and Aircrew Group.
- Conducts daily briefing to ensure the team is duly informed of key operational matters.
- Collaborate timely with all related Operations team on guests’ requests, requirements and logistical matters.
- Drives high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all brand standards, visible operational leadership and hands-on interaction with guests and associates.
- Handles any constructive feedback from guests.
- Cultivates a positive culture surrounding the eGCC platform and formulate strategies to continually improve the guest experience.
- Collaborates with the business unit’s chef to continually review and refresh menu offerings as deemed by locality and region.
- Creates an operational environment of education and empowerment that energizes associates to focus on guest preferences, allowing for the creation of memorable guest experiences.
- Continuous focus on employee satisfaction and ensures continuous improvement action plans are executed effectively, and as need, with a focus on a team and succession planning culture.
- Ensures pre and post events follow-ups are conducted timely.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the similiar role in 5-star hotel with a function rooms' capacity of > 35,000 square fee.
- Owns good range of customer contacts.
- Proven record in delivering operating results in operations focusing on personalised service.
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e.Multi-Cultural / Racial teams as well as local communities.High energy personality – engaging.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.