Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is currently looking for a part-time Breakfast Attendant to join their Food and Beverage team.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has been named the best resort in Canada by the Condé Nast Traveler Magazine readers in the 2016 Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards.
Live, work & play in Whistler, BC - one of the world’s top resort destinations known for it’s skiing, biking and hiking!
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service
- Multitasking: restaurant server, lounge server, banquet server
- Clean up work areas, including dishwashing and storage
- Prepare sections and side stations for service
- Communicate daily with the Food & Beverage Manager
- Ensure that buffet table is continually prepped, stocked and clean, and that guest requests are met
- Prepare, clean buffet tables as necessary for service standards
- Maintain table and service – in particular coffee& cream refreshing
- Clear tables and reset tables for guests
- Answer the telephone when necessary
- Attend to guest complaints
- Ensure all duties on task list are completed
- Perform other related duties as required
- Train new associates
- Put into action, “Personalized care because we genuinely care”
- Practice Pan Pacific Hotel and Resort’s s Vision, Values and Guiding Principles
- Previous Food & Beverage/Catering experience
- Personable individual with high grooming standards and exceptional service standards
- Team player
- Must be eager and willing to work early mornings
- ‘Serving It Right’ certificate
- Food Safe Certificate an asset
- Knowledge of Micros point of sale system an asset
- Fluent in English, a second language is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed résumé to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those shortlisted will be contacted.