Chef de Cuisine
Pan Pacific Manila
The Chef de Cuisine will be responsible for all areas of the kitchen operations.This leader will ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in upscale/luxury hotels.
- Manage the daily production, preparation and presentation of all food for the hotel's restaurant(s) and room service to ensure a quality, consistent product is produced according to Standards.
- Manage associates in scheduling, training, developing, coaching and counseling, conducting reviews. Also focus on attracting, interviewing, retaining and motivating the associates while providing a safe work environment.
- Monitor, analyze and control all labor and food costs; prepare the appropriate reports, charts and schedules to ensure budgets are met or exceeded while quality is maintained or improved.
- Spearhead the creation, costing and implementation of outlets, banquets, seasonal and special menus.
- Scheduling of staff according to budget and business forecast.
- Provide kitchen support for banquet functions.
- Oversee proper handling and tracing of banquet food returns at end of functions.
- Knows expectations and ensures that staff understands them and that they execute said expectations within the proper guidelines.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- College or culinary training or extensive cooking and production experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar capacity
- Atleast 10 years culinary experience in a 4-Star or 5-Star Hotel
- College graduate, preferably Hotel and Restaurant Management; Certificate in Culinary Arts
How to Apply
Please send updated resume with recent photo to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.