Chef de Partie
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a passionate and energetic Chef de Partie with the desire to learn and be part of large, fast paced team. Reporting directly to the Executive Sous Chef this key role is responsible for the consistent delivery of world class cuisine to all guests.
- Ensure food preparation and presentation adheres to company standards
- Work effectively within the kitchen team to deliver exceptional service and product to guests
- Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene and safety principles
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
- Completion of Chef Apprenticeship (essential)
- Advanced hygiene knowledge
- Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training
- Safe and accurate knife skills
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods
- Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.