Pan Pacific Yangon
The Chief Engineer is responsible for monitoring the overall efficiency of the entire Hotel in the implementation for procedure for services, such as maintenance care program throughout the year, equipment & property care and supervisor a team of trained technicians.
- Oversees the operation of all relevant technical systems and regular inspection of plants & other technical operation.
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance programme is implemented according to schedule.
- Recommends any adjustment/modification regarding the system to achieve improvement.
- Works out a systematic maintenance plan.
- Responsible for the administration and management of M & E services and property management.
- Oversees the implementation of energy audit and utility conservation measures.
- Supervises a team of technicians in specialized areas.
- Initiates and plans major repairs and modification works and other programmes to improve performance of common services.
- Liaises with local statutory governmental organization with matters pertaining to, including but not limited to, the use of utilities such as water, gas and electricity, licensing, Inspection, also testing to satisfy statutory requirements of all engineering systems.
- Formulates maintenance policies and operating standards so as to maximize equipment efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Prepares the annual budget, monitors and controls the expenditure for the expected overall operation costs of the Technical Services Section, especially the replacement of major equipment.
- Ensures all term contractors’ works meet the scope, terms and conditions as specified and agreed in the maintenance/works contracts.
- Responsible that all technical services associates is equipped with reaction procedures to emergency situations, especially power failure; lift malfunction, flood and typhoon.
- Attends to associates matters, including but not limited to associates career development, associates safety, associates appraisal, training etc.
- Oversees the operation of all relevant technical systems and regular inspection of plants & other technical operations.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience in similar role in international hotel brands
- Has strong pre-opening experience of hotel of similar set up
- Minimum of 3 years as a Chief Engineer or similar capacity preferably in a Hotel environment with experience in Building Maintenance
- Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a friendly and approachable personality
- Team player and an effective leader
- Creative and can think out of the box
- Cost savvy and is able to manage and control expenses
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.