Director of Housekeeper
Pan Pacific Singapore
Reporting to the Resident Manager, you will ensure that the property provides saleable, well-furnished and maintained guests rooms, public area and associates area. He/ She is also responsible for the high standards of customer service, sanitation and cleanliness in the property.
The incumbent is expected to champion the values of the organization, build and maintain positive working relationships with all Guests & Associates and actively contribute to the development of the Rooms Division Team.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized tertiary institution with at least 5 years of hospitality experience in a well-established Deluxe or Luxury Hotel in the same capacity.
- Possess a full and comprehensive knowledge of Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance department
- Possess strong knowledge and understanding of property care budget, and their maintenance system.
- Strong strategic capabilities combined with creative tactical skills
- Positive attitude towards fostering teamwork among associates in supporting role
- Highly motivated and quality-driven