Director of Marketing Communications
Pan Pacific Beijing
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for strategizing marketing communications & advertising plans and objectives to create a favourable market positioning for the hotel in line with the brand’s image. It involves promoting and maintaining good communications with the media and public in order to enhance the prestigious image and profitability of the Hotel. He / she works closely with the Hotel and Corporate Teams to develop campaigns/collaborations for the hotel in line with Brand standards in order to meet the business goals and revenue targets set. Being the official spokesperson of the Hotel, the Director of Marketing and Communications will also be responsible for the crisis management manual of the Hotel and act as the key media contact in all crisis situations.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in marketing communications in a hotel with similar set up.
- Has strong pre-opening experience of hotel of similar set up.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school is desirable with specific emphasis on marketing or public relations.
- Possesses strong knowledge of the China market, especially Beijing.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Strong strategic capabilities combined with creative tactical skills.
- Possesses flexibility and communication skills in both writing and presentation in Mandarin and English to effectively create appropriate positioning and messaging to targeted audiences.
- Analytical and mature with attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to us at: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.