Director of Restaurants, Bars and Events
Pan Pacific Beijing
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the hotel's restaurants, bars and events activities such as sales, customer services and promotions to ensure that budgets and guest satisfaction are met, the latter via high quality and consistent food standards and services. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for developing annual and medium term strategies, objectives and plans to achieve profitability and business growth targets as set and agreed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group.
- Minimum 10 years of Food & Beverage experience, with 3 years of Food & Beverage management experience
- Has strong pre-opening experience of hotel of similar set up.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management / RB&E Operations from a recognized hospitality or tertiary institution
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to build and maintain positive working relationships and effective team environment
- Possesses flexibility, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated individual who is committed to providing high level of guest satisfaction
- Strong operational presence with utmost integrity
- Familiar with local market information on Food & Beverage products and services
- Possesses business acumen, keenness and depth of perception to achieve financial budget
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.