Dubh Linn Gate Accountant
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
Working within the Pan Pacific Whistler shared-services Finance department, this role is responsible for the full-cycle accounting for the Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub business units.
- Produce Daily Sales and Labor report
- Oversee the Whistler location’s Cash Audit role
- Full cycle accounting including A/P and A/R, journal entries
- Prepare petty cash and complete cash and cheque deposits
- Input and code of third party invoices
- Complete bank reconciliation monthly
- Complete account reconciliation monthly
- Prepare periodic statutory remittance returns
- Complete cheque run and communicate with vendors
- Liaise with the Pub’s associates as needed
- Adhoc projects as required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting or finance role
- Previous experience with financial statement preparation including Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Statements, variance analysis budget preparation is considered an asset
- Must possess a passion for customer service
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel & Microsoft Office is required
- Previous experience with accounting software
- Must be reliable, organized and detail orientated
- Excellent telephone etiquette and command of both written and verbal English
- Works well with limited supervision
- Good analytical skills
- Completion of a degree, diploma or coursework in Finance, Accounting or Bookkeeping is considered an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the following link: APPLY NOW.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.