Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
Supervise a shift, project, or aspect of maintenance/engineering operations which may include scheduling employees, assigning daily work and projects, training and coaching employees, inspecting work for quality and productivity, and initiating corrective and/or disciplinary action as needed.
- Supervises the repair, maintenance and engineering operations according to the departmental standards
- Regularly inspects the entire building with particular attention on defective or deficient life safety features and to observe closely the condition of all operating equipment. Specific attention must be placed on areas of difficult access
Ensures effective energy conservation measures in areas of operations.
Ensures fire, life and safety systems are operational.
Ensures effective service recovery pertaining to guests’ feedback.
Reviews and approves all invoices and Purchase Requests involving Technical Services and installations, machinery, parts and audio visual equipment etc.
Carries out the training programme for Engineering team
Carries out health and safety training for all associates
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a hospitality or hotel Engineering setting, with direct supervisory experience over a Engineering team, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. Diploma of Technical graduate
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.