Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a dynamic and eloquent Duty Manager to join their fast paced and busy Front Office team. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager with support to Senior Management, this key role focuses on the delivery of exceptional service, to ensure guests leave more refreshed than when they arrived.
- Providing outstanding service to exceed guest needs and enhance guest satisfaction
- Supporting management to oversee the daily operation of Front Office and ServiceOne
- Managing the adherence of House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Three to five years Front Office / Rooms Division experience within a 5 star environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality / Hotel Management (desirable)
- Approved Managers and RSA Licence (essential)
- Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera PMS
- Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 star environment
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.