Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the maximisation of room revenue and profit while maintaining a high standard of customer service within the department.
- Supervise day-to-day Front Office operations, ensuring standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Perform daily guests’ credit limit check and follow through to ensure that all revenue expected will be received. Checked report should be filed for records.
- Ensure all Paymaster and Front Office Unsettled accounts are monitored and followed up closely to enable smooth and prompt closure to each account.
- Work closely with Guest Relations to fulfil and meet the expectations of guest with special requests or related to service recovery. Update guest history profiles as required through guest interaction.
- Handle complaints or incidents/accidents occurring at the Hotel and report the incidents handled accordingly in the Daily Log.
- Demonstrate a good working relationship with other departments with a high level of communication and co-operation in the interests of customer service and improvements in the working conditions of the hotel and department.
- To be well versed with the Hotel Property Management System in terms of features, reporting and configuration of the Front Office computer software system to obtain optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of presentation is maintained for both the department and its associates.
- Monitor customer’s feedback and advise Operations Manager along with any required corrective measures.
- Perform the entire night audit process in the absence of Night Manager.
- Ensure communications meetings are held daily.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Opera.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submistted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.