Pan Pacific Beijing
The Executive Chef is integral in linking all facets of cuisine and then delivering these to the guests. He / she must have a tremendous passion for selection of food, preparing meals & creating menus and must be able to interact with presence, flair and creativity. The candidate will be responsible for the culinary and stewarding activities to ensure efficiency and high standards of operations in all restaurants, bars and events. He / she also has to work with Hotel and Corporate Teams to ensure revenue and profit maximization and consistent execution of all brand standards. As a Head of the Department, the Executive Chef leads, develops and grows the culinary team through leadership, mentorship and coaching to fuel the growth of the team and of the Pan Pacific Hotels Group.
- A current Executive Chef of similar set up with at least four years of experience in the role.
- Has strong pre-opening experience of hotel of similar set up.
- Good understanding of Restaurants, Bars & Events Marketing and has experience in the China market.
- One with sound business judgement and is proficient in managing food and labour costs, developing and pricing menus.
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Multi-Cultural / Racial teams as well as local communities.
- A good people manager with ability to motivate and engage.
- A strategic leader who is highly adaptable to changes with ability to lead and direct.
- Good public relations and customer services skills to promote the Hotel’s restaurants to media and guests.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.