Food & Beverage - Captain
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The successful candidate will ensure food and beverage service to guests in a positive manner with the outlet’s set standard. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for guest satisfaction, efficient and smooth running of his/her section.
- Check service area for cleanliness, proper set-up and sufficient supplies.
- Check daily special menu with the RBE Executive.
- Take reservation in the absence of the hostess.
- Practice suggestive selling.
- Check the guest billing.
- Perform the sequence of service.
- Give on-the-job training to waiter/waitress.
- Assist RBE Executive with check inventory count from the previous day.
- To check each table in the section to ensure food and drinks are served and presented by the waiter/waitress according to service standards.
- Act immediately for any concerns brought up by the guest and inform the superior.
- The candidate must be able to perform rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Possess a pleasant and friendly personality with good communication skills.
- High customer service focus.
- Act with utmost integrity.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.