- The Finance Analyst provides financial reporting and analysis support to the Hotel and Finance department.
- He/She must be detail-oriented and experienced in working in a team environment.
- The position requires exemplary analytical, modeling, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare monthly operating reports for distribution to the Management
- Gather industry intelligence and market research from various sources
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in Finance, Consulting and/or Accounting roles.
- Roles that support complex modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting of business impacts / trends preferred.
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into practical results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and recommendations in verbal and/or written form.
- Bachelors Degree, with concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related area required
- CPA certification preferred.
How to Apply
Please send updated resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.