Food and Beverage Attendants
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for friendly, team focussed individuals to join their growing team as casual Food & Beverage Attendants. Reporting directly to the Restaurant Supervisor, these roles are focused on providing memorable dining experiences, with tailored service to suit individual guest needs.
These roles are available on a Casual basis.
- Providing efficient and friendly table service to all guests, with outstanding knowledge of the restaurant offerings.
- Assisting with the daily operation of the restaurant
- Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills (essential)
- Experience within a similar restaurant environment
- Detailed knowledge of food and wine trends
- Eloquent communicator with the ability to interact seamlessly with guests
- Immaculate personal presentation, suited to a five-star hotel environment
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (essential)
- Proficiency in spoken English
- Flexibility with working hours including early mornings, nights and weekends
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.