Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
The successful candidate is responsible to prepare all ingredients, basic mise-en-place and assist the chefs in various hot sections of the kitchen as instructed by the supervisor. Aid in preparing all the dishes related to any events or a la carte menu.
- Check on personal hygiene, clean uniforms, sanitation and cleanliness of the work station and work tools.
- Be aware of the dangers of contaminated food and the need for proper checking and turnover of the mise-en-place in the refrigerators.
- Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Collect the mise-en-place of seafood and meat from the Butchery Department and check that all inter kitchen transfers correspond to the requirements.
- The successful candidate will focus on all aspect of food production in accordance with standard recipes and presentation standards of the hotel.
- Strictly observe all food and hygiene requirements.
- Perform any general duties as defined by his supervisor and help in any other departments or sections in the Kitchen if required and as instructed by his supervisor.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level or Professional Certificate in Culinary.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a professional kitchen operation. However fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to learn and able to work independently.
- Passionate, and have good communination skill.
- Willing to work shift hours, public holidays and weekends
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.